WhatsApp stickers allow users to send special stickers within their chats in order to express themselves in a better way. For the unknown, feature was one of the most demanded ones across WhatsApp platform and In India, the WhatsApp Stickers feature started rolling out ahead of Diwali which gave users a new and unique way to wish their family and friends with a festive Sticker.
How to send stickers :
- First thing is you have to update your WhatsApp from Google play-store and iPhone users go to apps.
- Open your playstore go in Apps & Notification >WhatsApp>Update(same in iOS).
- After updating it open any of your friends chat then it will appear on next of type box.
- So on bottom you will find a new category of stickers & GIF.
- Just tap on stickers and select one of them which you want to send.
Categories: How To