Pancake they are soft and fluffy and you can enjoy on your weekends. Serve them stacked high with pure maple syrup.
Prep-Time: 5-mins |Cook Time : 10-mins | Get Ready in : 15-mins
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder.
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Essence.
- Pinch of Salt.
- 1½ Cups Flour.
- 1¼ Cups Milk.
- 1 Egg.
- ¼ Cup Melted Butter + more for cooking.
How to cook ?
- In a large bowl mix together the flour then baking powder and salt with a wooden spoon. Set to the side.
- In a smaller bowl crack in the egg and pour in the milk.
- Add the melted butter and vanilla essence to the egg and milk and use a fork to mix together until everything is well combined.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet. Fold the batter together with a wooden spoon until there are no longer any large lumps.
- To cook the pancakes heat a heavy based pan like cast iron over medium low heat. When the pan is hot add a small amount of butter and ⅓ cup of the pancakes batter.
- Cook the pancake for 2-3 minutes each side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes stacked high with butter and maple syrup. Enjoy.