WhatsApp has become quite popular. It can be done not only text messages but also video and voice calling.
From sending photos to anyone, sending videos and important documents, users can easily do many things.
However, there is a way to do this through which you can save someone’s message without screenshots in WhatsApp.
Through this feature, users can book messages with group chat or private chat. This feature has been made available for Android, iOS and Windows users.
Android users can save messages like this:
- First you have to open WhatsApp.
- After that go to the chat which you want to save.
- Now select the message that you want to bookmark.
- Just hold the message by tapping it.
- Now the star icon will appear at the top of your screen. Tap on it.
- This will save your message to Star Mark.
iOS users can save messages like this:
- First go to WhatsApp.
- Next, open the chat you want to save.
- Now hold the message and hold it and click on the star icon.
- This will save your message.