We need Hard Boiled eggs (6) after than fry these boiled eggs. In a pan add oil and heat it, to it add Red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon Salt – few pinches Saute and add eggs fry them till they turn crispy.
Also Read Egg Fluffy Omelette Recipes
When oil Heated then add Cloves 3,Cardamom – 2,Cinnamon stick – 1,Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon,Saute it for few seconds. Then add chopped onions – 2 medium sized. Saute till it turns golden brown in colour.
After than just add ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon and saute till raw smell disappears. Add diced green chillies – 2 and saute.
Then add this:-
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Now at last you have to just add tomatoes(3) after then cook it when tomatoes got smooth then add cashew powder of 10 cashew and mix well then add cup of water and when it boils add fried eggs,coriander leaves and a teaspoon of fenu greek leaves after then cook it while oils gone side.
Follow my Facebook to be updated
Now serve your freinds with Chapatis or rice.
#eggbiryanirecipes #eggbiryani #cooking #lifehackes #lifeandstyle #eggcurry #biryani #facebook #lhackes
Latest posts by Ravi Rai (see all)
- Google Buys Fitbit For $2.1 Billion - November 13, 2019
- How to reset AirPods and AirPods Pro - November 12, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S11 series may launch with 108MP camera in February - November 11, 2019