Chicago-style pizza is little bit different from Pizza because it’s thin-crust. While this deep dish pizza is easily to cook and you have not to worry about toppings or extra things.
How to cook:
- 1/2 cup cornmeal.
- 1/4 cup melted butter.
- 2 teaspoons white sugar.
- 2 1/4 teaspoons instant or rapid-rise yeast.
- 3 3/4 cups flour, plus more as needed.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine salt.
- 1 1/3 cups warm water.
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for the pan.
Latest posts by Ravi Rai (see all)
- James Bond: No Time To Die Trailer Out| Cast, Release Date - December 6, 2019
- What Is SEO And How Does It Work? [Ultimate Guide 2020] - December 3, 2019
- SEO Checklist 2019: Get More Organic Traffic (Step-by-Step) - November 28, 2019