“Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani” is a non vegetarian veal dish. Its speciality is that it is cooked on a low flame. After that the taste of chicken, spices and rice is very good. After eating biryani its an awesome feel.
What you need in you Kitchen to cook a delicious Hyderabad Biryani :
If you cook biryani for 4 people it will took 30min to 1hour.
Necessary Ingredients :
- Chicken 1 kg
- Basmati Rice Half
- Water 2 glasses
- Ginger paste a little spoon
- Green pepper 3, finely chopped
- Mint leaves one cup, cut
- Coriander leaves one cup, cut
- Red pepper powder one teaspoon
- Saffron 8-10 threads
- Half cup milk
- Yogurt / yogurt two cups
- Lemon juice 3 tablespoons
- Clove 7-8
- Tejastan 2
- Green cardamom 4-5
- 1 inch piece of cinnamon
- Ghee 2 tablespoons
- Oil three quarter cup
- Green cardamom 4
- Spices for making paste
- Half small pepper
- A heavy fried wok or tapeli
- Salt to taste
Put the saffron in the milk before it. (Make Creamy Chicken in Punjabi Style)
After this, grind 7 cloves, 4 cardamom, half inch cinnamon and black pepper.
Now put oil in a pan and keep it on high flame for hot.
Then add onion and fry until it turns golden. Remove it in the plate and cool it.
Close the flame and grind onion. (Easy method of making Moradabadi Yakhani Chicken Biryani)
Now mix the ginger-garlic paste in the chicken and mix it well.
Then add red chili powder, salt, half coriander leaves, half a pinch of leaves, lemon juice, green chillies, standing spices powder, onion, curd and onion fried oil, then mix it well and keep it for 2 hours.
Now put a thick bottom pan on medium flame. Put the marinated chicken in it and cook it until it becomes light golden. Take it out in a second vessel. Clean the wok. (Now make chaqa at home in the dhaba style)
- Add water, rice, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and cinnamon to the pressure cooker.
Add salt to taste and put it on medium flame. Keep in mind that the cooker lid is not to be closed. It is full of top cover.
When it comes to boil or rice gets cooked up to 80%, then by shutting down the heat, filter out the rice water and keep it spread on a large plate. (Method of making chicken in Dhaba style)
Now put heavy frying pan on medium flame and put ghee in it.
When the ghee becomes hot, then spread the first half rice in it and then chicken over it. Then spread the rice left over the chicken.
Then spread the saffron milk, mint leaves and coriander leaves on rice.
Finally put the remaining ghee on top of it. (It will be made in 15 minutes, chicken, juicy and delicious in taste)
- Cook the lid of the pan and cook for 12-15 minutes on a low flame.
- Remove the biryani in the plate after a certain time and eat with joy and feed others too.
- Justin Bieber new single titled “Yummy”. - January 4, 2020
- SEO Tips to Improve Organic Traffic in few Minutes - December 23, 2019
- James Bond: No Time To Die Trailer Out| Cast, Release Date - December 6, 2019