Paneer Cheese Toast is so delicious. You can make this in a nonstick pan or oven too.
Prep Times : 5
Cook Time : 20
Calories : 5
Servings : 286-Kcal.
- 1 tbsp oil.
- 1 medium onion chopped finley.
- 1 tsp ginger paste.
- 1 green chili chopped.
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- 1 tbsp butter for toasting bread.
- 1 handfull coriander leaves chopped.
- Salt as you taste.
- 1 1/4 Paneer crumbled.
- 1/2 tsp kasuri methi.
How to Cook?
First just on your gas or what you are cooking than put a pan wait till heat and add cumin. After wait and ad onions and chillies and wait till onion turned in golden after then add ginger garlic paste and saute then tomatoes and sprinkle salt,turmeric. Then just cook tomatoes while they got smashed when it’s done then ad garam masala and chili powder then ad paneer and mix them well. Add coriander leaves and kasuri methi left for minute and just off it. Then just put that on bread slices with butter and put them in pan then add your paneer bhurji then just ad some cheese wait till they got melt,
Finally your Paneer Toast is ready for you.
Latest posts by Ravi Rai (see all)
- James Bond: No Time To Die Trailer Out| Cast, Release Date - December 6, 2019
- What Is SEO And How Does It Work? [Ultimate Guide 2020] - December 3, 2019
- SEO Checklist 2019: Get More Organic Traffic (Step-by-Step) - November 28, 2019