IGTV is a vertical video application which is owned by Instagram. IGTV allows users to upload verified videos up to 10 minutes but if you have verified account then you can upload up to 60 minutes video.
How to upload a video on “IGTV”
- ON Instagram app you have to Tap on right side to open IGTV app.
- ON there you can view a channel or photo and search too.
- Select a video you want to upload then Tap Next.
- After that ad title and description. After from there you can share these videos on Facebook page also then Tap Post.
Latest posts by Ravi Rai (see all)
- James Bond: No Time To Die Trailer Out| Cast, Release Date - December 6, 2019
- What Is SEO And How Does It Work? [Ultimate Guide 2020] - December 3, 2019
- SEO Checklist 2019: Get More Organic Traffic (Step-by-Step) - November 28, 2019