FaceApp Challenge has remained a trend on social media for the past several days. From celebrity to general people, everyone is downloading this app to know how they will look after 50 years and they are exposing the challenge.
The popularity of FaceApp can be estimated from the fact that in just a few days this app was downloaded more than 15 million ie more than 10 million times.
After this, the data leak has been reported from this app, in which it has been said that this app is collecting people’s facial access to information. This app is designed by the Russian company, with which the data leak of the users is being expressed.
However, among these reports, this app remains very popular among the users. With this app, if you want to play FaceApp Challenge, then today we will tell you its steps. Also, we will also guide you to not levy data leaks from this app or any other app.
How to play FaceApp Challenge?
- First you have to download FaceApp in your smartphone.
- After downloading the app, you can either play this challenge using the old photograph of your smartphone or you can play FaceApp Challenge by clicking the picture through the app.
- After selecting a picture, you have to scroll right in the app and go to edge and tap.
- After this you will see many options. If you have to keep it as it is, then tap on the original. If you want to look young, tap on Young.
- After this, another Young 2 option has been given, which can be taped to look even more youthful. If you have to look old, you have to tap on the old.
- After this you have to tap Apply. You will be able to see the filter you used when tapping on the application.
- After this, you can share your photo on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or other social media apps.
Caution! How to Safe your personal data
This app works on Artificial Intelligence, which makes your photo photo filter in different modes. It’s a matter of how to use FaceApp to play FaceApp Challenge.
Now let’s talk about saving your personal picture through this app. For this, you need to go to the settings of your smartphone and remove the permissions.
For this you have to select the app in the settings of the smartphone. After selecting the app, you will need to go to App Info and delete the permissions. By doing this, you can prevent FaceApp or any app from collecting your personal information.
- Justin Bieber new single titled “Yummy”. - January 4, 2020
- SEO Tips to Improve Organic Traffic in few Minutes - December 23, 2019
- James Bond: No Time To Die Trailer Out| Cast, Release Date - December 6, 2019