Capture stunning photos in challenging lighting conditions with the AI-powered cameras optimized for precise light capture. The 6.18’’ Full-HD+ PureDisplay lets you enjoy an immersive viewing experience in dimmer lighting conditions as well as in bright sunlight, while the HDR10 support brings crisper details and richer colors to your videos. Pure, secure and up-to-date Android Pie.
Android™ 9 Pie
Save time and battery life with Android 9 Pie
Android 9 Pie unleashes the power of artificial intelligence to give you more from your Nokia 8.1 smartphone. It adapts to you and how you use your phone, learning your preferences as you go and improving over time, keeping things running smoother for longer.
The high-performing and AI-powered Qualcomm™ Snapdragon® 710 processor delivers the speed you need, while the new Adaptive Battery feature on Android 9 Pie helps provide 2-day1 battery life.
Fast Charging 18W
The dual-tone anodized metal frame in Nokia 8.1 meets high-level testing criteria to ensure durability in everyday life. The seamless design and high-precision manufacturing create a strong sense of sophistication – a premium look that draws notice.
The adaptive 6.18’’ Full-HD+ PureDisplay keeps the colors accurate and the content visible – even in bright sunlight. Thanks to HDR10 support, 96% color gamut and 1:1500 contrast ratio, you can enjoy brighter videos with crisper details and richer colors. Plus, the new Adaptive Brightness feature in Android 9 Pie learns your screen brightness preferences and automatically adjusts the settings.
20MP (Gorgeous selfies, day or night) Using enhanced light capture, the 20 MP adaptive front camera takes beautiful selfies in low light. And with Google Lens™ and Motion Photos integrated into the camera app, you can shoot super smooth videos and explore the world by learning more about the places, objects and animals you see through your camera.
- Colors Blue/Silver, Iron/Steel
- Size (excluding camera) 154.8 x 75.76 x 7.97 mm
- Weight 180 g
Network and connectivity
- Network speed LTE Cat. 6, 2CA, L+L, VoLTE, VoWiFi
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- Operating system Android 9 Pie
- RAM 4 GB LPPDDR4x
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Internal memory 64 GB3 e-MMC 5.1
- MicroSD card slot Support for up to 400 GB
- Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Speakers Single speaker with smart amplifier
- Recording Nokia OZO surround sound capture
- Size and type 6.18’’ Full HD+ PureDisplay
- Resolution 18.7:9
- Material Corning® Gorilla® Glass, 2.5D Glass
- Primary camera Dual Main: 12 MP 1/2.55’’, 1.4um pixels, OIS 2PD, Dual second: 13 MP FF
- Front-facing camera Adaptive 20 MP FF/0.9um
- Flash Dual Hi-Cri flash
Connections and sensors
- Cable type USB Type-C 2.0 cable
- Sensors Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint sensor (rear), NFC
- Battery type Integrated 3500 mAh4 battery