Oppo R17 pro is first R series in India.The main highlight of this phone is triple camera and this R series debut in China this year.
The R17 Pro brings you deeper into night’s most enchanting moments, with powerful night shot settings that coax light through the dark to gently capture their allure.
With its F1.5/F2.4 smart aperture cameras and OIS optical stabilization, even the faintest rays converge in clear, luminous images, and its AI Ultra-clear Engine means the press of a key is all you need to frame the night in moving clarity.
Waterdrop Screen :
Water is life. The unique shape of the R17 Pro’s notch is inspired by a droplet of water captured at the moment before it falls; a brief, transitional state between movement and stillness, where anything is possible.
When you turn on the screen, it bursts into life as if infused with the life-giving power of water.
Summary of Oppo R17 Pro:
- 16.2cm(6.4”) is the diagonal length of the display when the four rounded corners are taken to be pointed corners (i.e. actual size is marginally smaller).
- The front panel of the R17 Pro is made from Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6.
- With its 2*1850mAh bi-cell[o1] , the R17 Pro packs 3700mAh of battery power.
- 40% charge in 10 minutes: This data was confirmed by OPPO laboratory reports made in a test environment where temperature ranged from 20 to 30 degrees Celsius, with a relative humidity of 45% to 75%, atmospheric pressure of 86 kPa to 106 kPa, and initial charge of 1%. To repeat test conditions for a 1% remaining charge scenario, turn off all mobile phone services and functions except for the home display screen and use a standard power adapter to charge. Actual charging time may vary with specific conditions of the device.
- Using a third-party protective film may affect the screen’s photoreceptive fingerprint ID function. For best performance, OPPO’s fingerprint-enabled screen protection film is recommended.
- Product images are provided for reference only. Actual product may differ. Some product specifications may be liable to change due to OEM changes and other unforeseen circumstances; please refer to the final product for information. Except where stated, all data provided is based on OPPO design parameters and lab and OEM testing. Actual usage will differ from test cases based on differences in software and product versions as well as usage environment.
Follow my Facebook to be updated
Latest posts by Ravi Rai (see all)
- Google Buys Fitbit For $2.1 Billion - November 13, 2019
- How to reset AirPods and AirPods Pro - November 12, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S11 series may launch with 108MP camera in February - November 11, 2019