Finally WhatsApp update his group option so you can have total control on your WhatsApp Privacy because day by day lots of users interact with group or create a new group conversation so users ask for more control.
How to Enable Group setting option:
- Go To Settings on your WhatsApp > Account > Privacy > Groups.
- Select one of three options : “Nobody”, “My Contacts”, or “Everyone”.
What is “Nobody” option in Group Setting:
Nobody means if anyone invited you to join the group you have to approve it then you will join that group.
I just love this option because most of the people daily create a group and chattering for nothing it’s an better option for that.
My Contacts option stand for:
After activating this option your contact list friends will only can add you in group.
With these new features users will have more control over the group messages they receive.
This update is now available in market and you can easily update it.
Latest posts by Ravi Rai (see all)
- James Bond: No Time To Die Trailer Out| Cast, Release Date - December 6, 2019
- What Is SEO And How Does It Work? [Ultimate Guide 2020] - December 3, 2019
- SEO Checklist 2019: Get More Organic Traffic (Step-by-Step) - November 28, 2019