From 25th of Feb 2019 YouTube updating it’s new strike rules. Along with this new warning they are expanding the policy resource available in their help centre to get you to know what’s the behaviour will result in strike.
- The first strike will result in a one-week freeze on the ability to upload any new content to YouTube including live streaming, and other channel activities. Strikes will expire after 90 days.
- The second strike in any 90-day period will result in a two-week freeze on the ability to upload any new content to YouTube.
- The third strike in any 90-day period will result in channel termination.
Latest posts by Ravi Rai (see all)
- James Bond: No Time To Die Trailer Out| Cast, Release Date - December 6, 2019
- What Is SEO And How Does It Work? [Ultimate Guide 2020] - December 3, 2019
- SEO Checklist 2019: Get More Organic Traffic (Step-by-Step) - November 28, 2019