From 25th of Feb 2019 YouTube updating it’s new strike rules. Along with this new warning they are expanding the policy resource available in their help centre to get you to know what’s the behaviour will result in strike.
- The first strike will result in a one-week freeze on the ability to upload any new content to YouTube including live streaming, and other channel activities. Strikes will expire after 90 days.
- The second strike in any 90-day period will result in a two-week freeze on the ability to upload any new content to YouTube.
- The third strike in any 90-day period will result in channel termination.
- Justin Bieber new single titled “Yummy”. - January 4, 2020
- SEO Tips to Improve Organic Traffic in few Minutes - December 23, 2019
- James Bond: No Time To Die Trailer Out| Cast, Release Date - December 6, 2019